Bulletin 30: Tank Heating Coils
Tank Heating Coils For All Applications
- Vertical design gives the best thermsyphon flow in tank and most efficient heat transfer.
- Off-floor design allows for easier cleaning of tank.
Bayonet Coils (Horizontal)
- Direct connection to tank mounting flange
- All connections outside tank
- Helical fintube oriented in direction of thermosyphon
Horizontal Coils For Tanks With Low Liquid Levels
- Parallel Flow for Steam Heating
- Series Flow for Hot Oil/ Heat Transfer Fluid Heating
- Fits thru a 23″ I.D. Manway
Note: Above Coils Are Standards
Heavier tube walls are available on all coils. Length of coils can be varied to suit requirements. Helical finned coils are available with varied fin combinations. Fin thickness is available from .035″ thru 0.134″ thick and its density ranges from 2 f.p.i. to 6 f.p.i. depending on thickness.